HP Envy 4520 Scan to Computer
- Download and setup software to your computer from 123.hp.com/envy4520.Open the scanner in your HP envy 4520 printer.HP Envy 4520 scan Keep the document or photo on the scanner glass upside down and close the cover.
- On your Windows computer, go to Start menu and click on it. Go to All Programs and click “HP Solution Center” in the HP folder.
- In the HP Solution Center, click on “Scan Picture” or the “Scan Document” button based on the document placed in the scanner.
- Now, you have to choose the storage location for saving the scanned item on your computer. After choosing the location, click “Scan” and then click “OK
- On completing the above step, a preview window will open up, in which you can make further changes if needed, and then finally click “Finish” to complete the HP Envy 4520 scan.