HP Envy 4520 Setup and Driver Software
HP Envy 4520 all-in-one Printer Setup
You can install the HP envy 4520 driver Software from 123.hp.com/envy4520 on your Windows 10 computer, using the HP Envy 4520 setup and driver installation disc, which comes with your printer.
The initial setup guide and manual for HP envy 4520 wireless setup, and software installation can be found in its User Guide.
You can also download the latest HP envy 4520 printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4520 or 123.hp.com 4520
Setup guide for HP envy 4520 Driver & software installation:
- Make sure your printer and your Windows computer are connected to the same wireless network. Once that is ensured, you can proceed further with the HP Envy 4520 wireless setup.
- Make note of your wireless Network name (SSID) and Password. These credentials are important to connect your printer and computer to your wireless network.
- After completing the above HP Envy 4520 setup steps, you can either download the latest version of the HP Envy 4520 driver software or you can install the HP envy 4520 wireless setup using the installation disc.
- Go to –> hp.com/setup 4520 or 123.hp.com/envy4520 from your browser. Enter your printer model number as “HP envy 4520” in the box mentioned and click Begin.
- Click —>Next and follow the instructions for completing the HP envy 4520 driver & software installation on your Windows computer.
- Latest version of the HP envy 4520 driver software supports Windows 10 operating system. Users are advised to check the compatibility of the driver installation software and HP Envy 4520 setup before downloading.