HP Envy 4520 Eprint Setup
HP Envy 4520 ePrint setup is a free application present in the HP Envy 4520 wireless printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with ePrint and can be printed from anywhere with ease.
To use this HP Envy 4520 ePrint, you must register your Hewlett Packard envy 4520 e- all-in-one printer at the HP Envy 4520 ePrint Center. It can be done using a unique email address assigned to the printer. With ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the HP Envy 4520 Printer.
Before using HP HP Envy 4520 ePrint,make sure you have an active internet connection
- Download and Install the hp envy 4520 eprint software to your computer from this 123.hp.com/envy4520
- Turn ON the Web Services from the printer’s control panel.
- Enabling Web Services helps your printer to connect to the internet and HP Envy 4520 ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or HP Envy 4520 wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above step the Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info, to get the print out of the information page.
- The hp envy 4520 eprint setup printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address.
- Example of Printer’s claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- Claim code combined with the suffix @hpeprint.com is your HP Envy 4520 printer’s email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After completing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your hp envy 4520 eprint setup using printer’s email address from anywhere.