HP Envy 4520 Ink Cartridge
How to replace ink cartridge for HP Envy 4520 Printer?
An HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge contains ink (B/W or color) that gets deposited on the paper, which is being printed. It is imperative to check the ink cartridge levels every now and then.
HP envy 4520 cartridge replacement when the ink levels are critically low. If you have signed up for Instant Ink programs, HP sends cartridges when ever your HP Envy 4520 cartridges are low on ink.
HP Envy 4520 replaces ink cartridges:
- Install the driver to your computer from 123.hp.com/envy4520
- Check whether your HP Envy 4520 printer is switched on.
- Open cartridge access door and w123.hp.com/Envy4520 | Ink Cartridge Installation & Cartridge Replacementait patiently until the cartridge carriage stops moving.
- Open the cartridge slot and pull the cartridge up.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge in an upward angle and slide it smoothly until it clicks.
- Close the scanner lid and follow onscreen prompts to start the HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge alignment process.