HP Envy 4520 Airprint
Generally, users find it easy to install HP Envy 4520 Airprint documents/photos on a Windows operating system. Since Apple uses a different operating system; the process and functioning of these printers differ. To enable print options on an Apple device, it is better to make use of the AirPrint option.
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution which was included with the Apple iOS v 4.2 and later introduced in other operating systems. If the users enable the AirPrint option, they can print any document wirelessly. Also, Apple apps like Safari, Mail, iWorks, and Photos support AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 4520 Airprint with Pre-requisites to Print:
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that runs on iOS v4.2 or any recent versions.
- HP Envy 4520 Printer with an AirPrint option.
- Working wireless network. Airprint is not supported in public wireless networks.
- Applications which supports AirPrint.
Difference between HP Envy 4520 ePrint and Apple’s AirPrint
|HP Envy 4520 ePrint||Apple AirPrint|
|Does not require additional software or printer driver.||Requires supported applications on the Apple device.|
|Compatible with any mobile devices.||Compatible only with Apple devices.|
How to print with HP Envy 4520 AirPrint?
- Run the HP Envy 4520 Print and Scan Doctor
- If your HP Envy 4520 printer is not set as ‘Default’, then go to Devices and Printers to mark your printer as ‘Default’.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the HP Envy 4520 Driver and software.
- Restart the computer and printer.
- HP Envy 4520 Airprint Scan with a scanning app. (Only if you can’t scan the document)
Display of ‘Error – 2081883401’ while uninstalling.
The error message ‘Error – 2081883401’ with the serial number, is displayed when you upgrade your computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. While uninstalling this software, click Ignore on the Error message dialogue box. The uninstall process continues and if it is required, restart the computer
- whether your computer is switched on, and check if it is connected to a HP Envy 4520 Airprint wireless network.