HP Envy 4520 Scan to Phone
How to scan Hp Envy 4520 to Memory card
- Download the printer software and install it from 123.hp.com/envy4520.Lift the HP Envy 4520 Scan to Phone scanner lid.
- Place the document print side down on the corner of the glass.
- Insert the memory card into the slot.
- Change the destination to Memory Card on the Control Panel.
- Click on settings to change the resolution according to your need.
- Click Scan.
How to scan from your Computer?
Windows 8 users: Go to the Start screen and right-click on an empty area. Select All Apps from the app bar and click the print icon bearing the printer’s name.
- Click on the on screen options and follow the prompts displayed in the dialogue boxes.
- Once, you have completed the process, click ok. Your printer is now ready to roll.
HP Envy 4520 For Windows 10 operating system:
If you have a Windows 10 operating system, then visit 123.hp.com/envy4520 and enter your HP Envy 4520 printer’s model number and select Begin. After you are directed to the page with a link to the driver/software,follow the above-mentioned process to complete the same HP Envy 4520 Scan to Phone.