HP Envy 4520 Offline Error
HP Envy 4520 offline error goes due to problems with the cartridge, or the wireless network or if there are computer related issues. You can easily recover from this by reinitializing your wireless router and then restarting your PC.
You can also reinstall the HP envy 4520 Software Download on your PC to prevent more issues.Download the software and install the printer driver to your computer from 123.hp.com/envy4520
- Go to “Devices and Printers” on your Windows computer by clicking the Start menu.
- As shown in the image given below right click on HP Envy 4520 Printer icon and then go to “See what’s printing” section.
- Like mentioned in the below image, remove the check in ‘Use Printer Offline’. After some time, your HP printer will be online and you can start printing.
- If it still doesn’t start then you can Turn OFF your HP Envy 4520 printer and disconnect it
from your computer and after few minutes reconnect it with your computer and Turn ON the power.
- Finally,Restart your computer and with that, your HP Envy 4520 printer will work perfectly well, without going to hp envy 4520 offline error error mode again.